Let's be honest:
- The world would be a better place if we all acted a little more like Jim and a little less like Dwight.
- Saxophone solos are wildly underrated, pizza rolls are overrated and Tom Cruise is properly rated.
- A good GIF can communicate better than a perfect word.
But most importantly I believe illustration has the ability to communicate powerful stories and ideas.
My work is dedicated to creating simple yet effective illustrations and I love rising to the challenge of transforming complex concepts into a work of simplicity.
So, if you want to partner with an illustrator who brings a fresh perspective to your project–and who also appreciated the ending of LOST– then I believe that I'm your guy.
National Geographic, ESPN, American Express, Seat Geek, Monotype, Ghostery, Ohio History Connection, Answers in Genesis, Influence Magazine, Vital Magazine
Did you find exactly what you are looking for and are now interested in talking super specifics with me? Awesome. Use this form and I’ll be in touch.
But listen, even if you are feeling right now how I felt at the end of Inception (unsure and desperate for clarification), get at me through the form below and we can chat more.
I am available for teaching or speaking engagements at design conferences, schools and other events. If interested, please fill out the form above.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- How To Become An Expert (talk)
- Creating Vector Textures (workshop)