Let's be honest:
- The world would be a better place if we all acted a little more like Jim and a little less like Dwight.
- Saxophone solos are wildly underrated, pizza rolls are overrated and Tom Cruise is properly rated.
- A good GIF can communicate better than a perfect word.
But most importantly I believe illustration has the ability to communicate powerful stories and ideas.
My work is dedicated to creating simple yet effective illustrations and I love rising to the challenge of transforming complex concepts into a work of simplicity.
So, if you want to partner with an illustrator who brings a fresh perspective to your project–and who also appreciated the ending of LOST– then I believe that I'm your guy.
National Geographic, ESPN, American Express, Seat Geek, Monotype, Ghostery, Ohio History Connection, Answers in Genesis, Influence Magazine, Vital Magazine
I'm ready to be the Garfunkel to your Simon if you are. Let me know what project I might be perfect for by sending me a message using this form.
I am available for teaching or speaking engagements at design conferences, schools and other events. If interested, please fill out the form above.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- How To Become An Expert (talk)
- Creating Vector Textures (workshop)